The Department of Computer Science at the University of Jaffna invites applications for the following temporary positions:
- Assistant Lecturer (Temporary) in Computer Science
- Instructor (Temporary) in Computer Science
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field, with First Class or Second Class (Upper Division) or Second Class (Lower Division); OR
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field, as well as a recognized postgraduate degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Note: Candidates who are awaiting the conferral of a degree may also apply for the above posts.
Interested candidates with the required qualifications should fill the online application form before 8.00 am on 12 May 2023 and present for the walk-in interview for the above-mentioned posts with educational and any other relevant certificates (originals) along with certified copies and National identity Card. Please find below the schedule of the walk-in-interview.
- Interview Date & Time: 12 May 2023 (Friday) at 3.00 pm
- Interview Venue: Office of the Dean, Faculty of Science, University of Jaffna